Re: WOLips news

From: Felix Franz (fran..rgosign.de)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 04:05:25 EDT

    > hi,
    >
    > there is a new version of WOLips in the CVS. Here a some highlights:
    >
    > - some documentation
    > - PB.project file support (currently you have to say when to update the
    > PB.Project file)
    > - wizards for WOApplication, WOFramework and WOComponent
    > - interaction with WOBuilder (for example adding keys and so on) just
    > doubleclick the wod file in eclipse

    sounds too good to be true... But doesn't work for me yet. Thats what I
    did:
    I compiled the cvs-version and copied the plugin into the Eclipse
    plugins-folder.
    Generated a new WOApplication-Project. Created a new WOComponent.
    Double-clicking on
    the .wod-file opened the WOBuilder but it couldn't find the project.

    I am running Eclipse (2.0, build 20020612) on OSX.

    Cheers,

    felix