Re: WOLips news

From: Ulrich Köster (ul..ac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 04:19:50 EDT

    Sorry that I did not mention that. Currently you have to right click on
    your project root and navigate to WOLips. Select update PB.project. This
    will update or create a PB.project file. Currently you have to do this
    manually.

    A later version will do this for you.

    Please let me know if this works for you.

    Please refer also to the documentation in doc folder woproject or
    wolips. The build of WOApplications is still work in progress the
    interaction with WOBuilder should work.

    Best regards

    Ulrich