Re: WOLips news

From: Felix Franz (fran..rgosign.de)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 04:35:55 EDT

    > Sorry that I did not mention that. Currently you have to right click on
    > your project root and navigate to WOLips. Select update PB.project. This
    > will update or create a PB.project file. Currently you have to do this
    > manually.

    I don't have a WOLips-menu entry in the context-menu of my project root :(

    I used a older version of wolips before, maybe that's the problem. (I
    removed the com.objectstyle.woproject.wolips-1.0b-folder
    from the Eclipse-plugins folder and copied the new version in plugins/)

    Do I have to remove some other files?

    Cheers,

    felix