Re: Eclipse on osx?

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 05:04:59 EDT

    Ulrich, Kaj,

    I got a new improved version from Andre Weinand (the last one to support OSX 10.1.5). It's not on the website, yet, because McQ is still on holiday (only he has the right permissions to put the file on the web, I gather).

    I'd be willing to put it somewhere for download if Andre doesn't have a problem with that and there is interest.

    Harald