Re: WOLips news

From: Ulrich Köster (ul..ac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 05:02:04 EDT

    hmmm,

    this sounds strange. What you have done is correct.
    I have some question to find the problem:
    have you highlighted your project. (A single click on your project root)
    Can you still see the wo project wizards under new project?
    Is the WOLips context menu hidden in all
    perspectives(resources/java....)?
    Are you running the latest version of Eclipse for MacOS X?

    best regards

    ulrich