Re: Wocoa 2002

From: andru..bjectstyle.org
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 09:55:55 EDT

    [I am forwarding this to woproject-dev instead of wonder-disc]

    Hi Anjo,

    1. chmod problem. I need to finally fix this. There is already a SF task for
    it:

    http://sourceforge.net/pm/task.php?func=detailtask&project_task_id=58704&gro
    up_id=50507&group_project_id=18871

    2. "prependJavaDirectory" parameter. Could you explain what are you using
    this for?

    Andrus

    Anjo Krank writes:

    > Hi Andrus,
    >
    > Thanks for the pointer to the list.
    >
    > I've also made a fix to support the CompilerProxy with ant builds: I have
    > to prepend the whole class path with
    > "<path_to_app>/Contents/Resources/Java" for it to work, but I'm unsure how
    > to best include it in WOProject because it probably needs an extra setting
    > in the woapplication task like "prependJavaDirectory=true" so it doesn't
    > confuse people.
    >
    > Also, the generated app scripts should be executable. Either in the ant
    > file:
    >
    > <exec dir="${build.application.dir}" executable="chmod">
    > <arg line="a+x ${project.name} Contents/MacOS/${project.name}"/>
    > </exec>
    >
    > or - preferably - in the woproject task itself.
    >
    > With those two additions, for me woproject can serve as a complete
    > replacement for pbxbuild.
    >
    > Cheers, Anjo
    >
    > Am Mittwoch, 28.08.02, um 00:45 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Andrus
    > Adamchik:
    >
    >> Anjo Krank writes:
    >>> Hi, as I wrote last week, I wanted to hold a presentation of Wonder for
    >>> the Wocoa meeting in Amsterdam - beautiful city, by the way!
    >>
    >> Congrats on the presentation. Wonder rocks!
    >>
    >>> And also some good questions were raised: - what about WOUnit? Do we
    >>> plan to integrate

    it or will there be talks with codefab about that?