Re: Ant task for updating the PB.project file [was WOBuilder integration]

From: andru..bjectstyle.org
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 10:06:31 EDT

    Hi Ulrich,

    I am sorry that it takes me a while to reply lately (not to mention that
    fixing bugs and implementing new stuff takes forever). Permanent job and two
    opensource projects are really taking a toll on me :-|.

    Anyway, I volunteer to start the port, though I can't commit to a specific
    date. I may have more specific questions about your code later.

    Thanks a lot for doing such a great job.

    Andrus