WOLips direction and feedback

From: uli (ul..ac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 12:08:28 EDT

    Hi,

    sorry I was really busy the last days. So there was no time to look at
    the sources I've got. I will take a look at it the next days.

    direction

    - Has somebody the time to finish the build of WOApplications?
    - Should there be a ant script in the project(WOFramework or
    WOApplication) or is it okay to use the ones in the plugin?
    - Has somebody the time to implement a way to get a correct wocomponent
    java class(with imports and superclass wocomponent) instead of a
    subclass from Object.
    - Any sugestions what should be changed/implemented?

    feedback

    -Does the plugin now works under Windows?
    -There was not to much feedback about problems so I guess all the stuff
    work as expected. :-) So please provide feedback.

    Best regards

    Ulrich