Re: WOLips direction and feedback

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heCo.de)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 15:53:18 EDT

    Uli,

    I didn't have the time to do any more testing, but I think that the plugin
    does something wrong when it attempts to get the local filesystem path to
    the project. It doesn't make a difference whether the project is contained
    within the workspace or external (that much I could try).

    Unless you did things to the stuff in CVS, it doesn't work on Windows, yet.

    Harald