Re: WOLips direction and feedback

From: Felix Franz (fran..rgosign.de)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 06:54:30 EDT

    On Montag, September 2, 2002, at 06:08 Uhr, uli wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > sorry I was really busy the last days. So there was no time to look at
    > the sources I've got. I will take a look at it the next days.
    >
    > direction
    >
    > - Has somebody the time to finish the build of WOApplications?
    > - Should there be a ant script in the project(WOFramework or
    > WOApplication) or is it okay to use the ones in the plugin?

    I would prefer a visible ant-script.

    > - Has somebody the time to implement a way to get a correct
    > wocomponent java class(with imports and superclass wocomponent)
    > instead of a subclass from Object.
    > - Any sugestions what should be changed/implemented?
    >

    > feedback
    >
    > -Does the plugin now works under Windows?
    > -There was not to much feedback about problems so I guess all the
    > stuff work as expected. :-) So please provide feedback.

    after the long struggle to get it working (thanks uli!), I have only
    minor problems. Sometimes the WOLips-menu entry in the project-root
    context-menu disappears. WOLips is still working (I can use the WO*
    wizards). I don't have a clue why this is happening
    (does eclipse use a log-file?).

    The WOBuilder-integration runs fine, but I only see the first level in
    the lower pane (the WOComponent key's and actions). I once had the same
    problem with PB, maybe it's
    a WOBuilder bug.

    I use it on OSX 10.2, Eclipse 2.0.1 build 200208150800.

    With best regards, and thanks for the good work...

    felix