Re: CVS access for Harald

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 14:01:52 EDT

    FYI:

    I am kind of trying to follow the Jakarta-Apache-style procedure for giving
    committer access to the new developers - it should be voted by the current
    comitters using "lazy consensus". Votes are -1, 0, +1. Same procedure should
    probably be used for other serious decisions, like design changes, big
    outside patches, etc.

    In this case I your vote is +1, mine is +1 too, so the suggestion passed
    :-).

    Harald, welcome to the project team ;-). Please send me your sourceforge
    login name to set you up.

    Now, how exactly you plan the integration, could you post some information
    on that?

    Andrus