PBIndex Ant task spec

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 10:11:59 EDT

    I just checked in a docs page for PBIndex. Before I get any deeper into
    coding, are there any suggestions as far as what it should do and how it
    should work? My past experience shows that Ant tasks should be started from
    a user documentation page which also serves as a spec, so this is what I've
    done in this case as well.

    For those new to WOProject build system, to build the docs do

    1. "ant doc"

    2. view the page under woproject/dist/woproject-1.0b1/doc/ant/pbindex.html

    Andrus