PBIndex importing com.webobjects

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 10:14:08 EDT

    Hi Ulrich,

    I wrote all the code for PBIndex task based on your code in WOLips (I will
    check it in tomorrow). When I started testing I realized that this is the
    first WOProject task so far that imports WebObjects classes directly. This
    is a problem, since during the invocation of the task Ant runtime must
    include foundation jar file in its path.

    I can most likely easily avoid using foundation collections - I have a plist
    parser in Cayenne already. But I have no idea how to rewrite NSNotifications
    in Java. I am not fully done with my testing, but I understand that
    NSNotifications is the mechanism to notify WOBuilder about the changes?

    Any ideas how to broadcast a notification without using NSNotification?

    Andrus