Re: osx: pbxbuild crash when $NEXT_ROOT is defined to /System

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 12:07:23 EDT

    Hi Kaj,

    At the moment I don't have a Mac to test this, but NEXT_ROOT doesn't have to
    be defined to *use* WOProject. Per
    http://objectstyle.org/woproject/ant/woapplication.html all you need is to
    set Ant specific properties to config the roots.

    In fact code like <property environment="env"/> is evil, and if it is used
    in our examples, this is cause I (or somebody else who wrote it) was lazy
    :-).

    Andrus