PBIndex task [DONE]

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 16:25:40 EDT

    I just checked in PBIndex task, complete with documentation and unit tests.
    Here is an extract from task description:

    "..PBIndex is an Ant task to maintain a ProjectBuilder PB.project file.
    This file is needed even when ProjectBuilder is not used, since other
    WebObjects tools, like WebObjectsBuilder, use it to obtain the information
    about the project..."

    Please let me know of any problems. Ulrich, I moved PBProject class from
    WOLips to WOProject. I am not using the rest of the classes in
    wolips.project package, so I just simply updated them to use the new Java
    collections-based API.

    Current limitations:

       - no WOBuilder notifications (WOBuilder need to be restarted after a
    PBIndex run to discover new WOComponents, for example).

       - no subprojects support. This should be easy to add though.

    Future direction:

    I guess now, since we have a working PBProject class, it should be easy to
    integrate it with Dominik Westner's PBX2Ant tool at
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/pbx2ant/.

    Andrus