Re: running WOProject with WebObject 5.0.3

From: andru..bjectstyle.org
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 16:11:42 EDT

    Hi Dieter,

    I totally skipped 5.0 and jumped directly from 4.5 to 5.1, so I maybe
    unaware of the details. But I would think that WOProject should work with
    5.0. I don't think the deployed structure has changed at all. (Or did it?
    Anyone else has any experience with 5.0?)

    I guess the best way to check it out is to simply try it. Let us know the
    results.

    Andrus