WOLips 0.8.8

From: Ulrich Köster (ul..ac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 05:57:14 EDT

    Hi,

    there is a new version in the cvs:

    - Wizard for EOModel (thanks to Markus)
    - Wizard for Subproject (still buggy)
    - A task (the Eclipse word for todo) is added when something goes wrong
    in the ant run
    - Makefiles start with an uppercase letter

    I am looking for volunteers
    - to write a "my first steps with wolips" doc
    - to improve the doc (English is not my native language)
    - to do one ore more of the next steps

    I think this version will go public when
    - the docs are improved
    - the subproject wizard works

    Suggestions for the next steps:
    -classpath container(Harald?)
    -import wizards
    -possibility to launch the ant script from the commandline
    -add WO icon to the WOApplication
    -javabuilder for javaclient apps (will be build by uwe)
    -dynamically resolve the src folder
    -add a field to the project wizards to enter the src folder name

    Have fun

    Ulrich