Re: WOLips 0.8.8

From: uli uli (ul..ac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 03:25:55 EDT

    Hi,

    There is no time frame for it. It may describe the user view in a step
    by step manner. Create a App, explain why the src is under src. Open
    the App in ProjectBuilder. Add modify Components. Explain incremential
    builds. Mention the build.xml. Create a framework. Add it to the App.
    Where to get help. ...........

    Just some ideas. Feel free to make your own steps and order.

    Ulrich

    Am Mittwoch, 18.09.02, um 16:35 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Anders
    Peterson: