WOLips releases

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 15:41:14 EDT

    Ulrich, other WOLips guys,

    when making a release of WOLips, feel free to update the front page of the
    WOProject with an announcement (this would be xdocs/index.xml). Also drop me
    a note on what other pages need to be updated on the website, I will do a
    post-release site refresh on the objectstyle.org server.

    The new documentation effort... Are you planning to use XML/Anakia to
    publish this?

    If you feel like we need more advanced formatting of the docs, we can
    discuss upgrading from Anakia to a more advanced XML publishing system.
    Though this would require some effort.

    Andrus