WOLips and WOBuilder Integration Question

From: Carl Jones (carl..IT.EDU)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 17:13:22 EDT

    Hi,

    I've been making good progress figuring out Eclipse (still a ways to
    go) and WOLips. However, in my WOBuilder window I'm only able to see
    application, session, and other variables in the default Main.wo
    component. In all other components I've created through
    New->Other->WOLips->5.*->Component, the bottom half of the screen is
    blank and "Edit Source" is greyed out. I'm on OSX 10.2.1, eclipse
    2.0.1 for MacOSX, and WOLips 0.8.8.

    One other question -- maybe obvious to others -- is how are people
    organizing files within their projects? Can I add folders in PB-like
    style where I can group files such as WOComponents, Resources,
    WebResources, etc.?

    Thanks for the great work!

    Carl