Re: WOLips and WOBuilder Integration Question

From: Ulrich Köster (ul..ac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 11:28:22 EDT

    Am Freitag, 27.09.02, um 16:59 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Carl Jones:

    > Ulrich,
    >
    > I tried control-clicking on the project root, but still no luck (I
    > think I had tried this earlier). I'll update to version 0.8.9 and see
    > if there's any difference in behavior. I'll let you know the results
    > in a little while.

    You may have to relaunch WOBuilder(and ProjectBuilder).
    > Another simple question (sorry, I'm just starting to read more details
    > about ant). But how do you recommend handling moving the .woa files
    > to the deployment directory? There's an ant task one could create for
    > this, yes?

    You can set the destination directory.Just change destDir="." to
    destDir="C:/we/install/here". From now on your .woa will be in this
    directory

    Another way is to add a target to the build.xml:

    <target name="copy">
              <!-- Copy woa -->
              <copy todir="C:/we/install/here">
                  <fileset dir="nameofthewoa.woa/**"/>
              </copy>
    </target>
    Just right click on the build.xml and select run ant. Mark the target
    copy and continue.

    > Yes, there are a lot of WOComponent related files lying around and I
    > was just curious as to what was the recommended way of dealing with
    > them, so I think we're talking about the same thing. I'm sure this
    > will all develop with time. For now, the speed increase over
    > ProjectBuilder is quite impressive. I'd just like to get the
    > WOBuilder update piece working.

    I have the same problem so there is a good chance that we get a
    solution fast.

    Please share your results.

    Have fun

    Ulrich