Problems with wolips.

From: Christian Edward Gruber (cgrube..srafil.net)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 11:44:01 EDT

    Hmm. I'm having problems with making WoLips work with eclipse and with
    PB/WOB.

    It seems to work fine, but it puts my .java classes into ${basedir}/src.
    Now I like that, but I can't figure out how to make PB and WOB work in
    that context. WOB can edit the .wo components, but can't use the
    source. And PB doesn't recognize the .java files and fails to put them
    in the Classes project view.

    Am I destined to choose WOLips OR PB, or am I missing something?

    Regards,
    Christian.