RE: Problems with wolips.

From: Christian Edward Gruber (cgrube..srafil.net)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 11:52:40 EDT

    Well, one problem solved. If I use ${basedir} as the source folder, I'm
    good with WOB using the .java files.

    I could also put all my .wo components into a subdir for that purpose
    and use the build.xml file to make it work.

    It seems to me then that I can use EOM/WOB with eclipse without
    incident, or I can use PB, but not both effectively as a primary dev
    tool. (Though with some makefile hacking, one could build from PB, just
    not use conveniently with the UI for editing as you would in an
    old-style environment.)

    Is the above true? Or am I further missing things.

    Regards,
    Christian.