Vectors?

From: Christian Edward Gruber (cgrube..srafil.net)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 14:20:13 EDT

    I was going through the WOTask javadoc and noticed that the various
    sub-tags that it accepts are accepted in the form of Vectors.

    Is that an ant thing, or could those use java.util.List. I always get a
    little wierded out by generic APIs using fine-grained implementations of
    a general object unless it's necessary. It locks you in to API
    compatibility issues later if you change implementations.

    Regards,
    Christian.