Re: Vectors?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 14:30:18 EDT

    Hi Christian,

    There is no "real" reason for using vectors. My understanding that Ant used
    older API to stay compatible with Java versions predating Collections API. I
    guess original WOProject code was influenced by coding style of Ant.

    I am all for cleaning it up and using List for the ivar type and ArrayList
    for the actual implementation consistently across the project.

    Andrus