WOLips crashes eclipse :-(

From: Dirk Olmes (dirk.olme..mx.de)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 23:40:03 EDT

    Hi,

    I learnt about WOLips just Thursday and spent the whole day yesterday
    playing around with it . I'm just happy developing with my favourite frameworks in
    my favourite IDE. Thank you very much, guys!!!

    There's one thing that's very annoying, though: every once in a while when
    saving and building elicpse disappears from the screen. The processes are
    still running but the window has completely disappeared and there's no other
    chance that killing the process and starting over.

    Platform Win2k SP2
    Jdk 1.3.1_02
    Eclipse 2.0.1 (apart from WOLips 0.8.9 I have only the jadclipse plugin
    installed but I am pretty sure I saw the same behaviour without jadclipse
    installed)

    Some observations:
    - the error seems to happen more often when saving and there are compilation
    errors.
    - The .log of the eclipse is empty :-(
    - the error seems to happen more often when WOBuilder is open although the
    error also happens when there are no WO tools currently running

    -dirk