Changes to .wo files while running...

From: Ian McDougall (ian.mcdougal..mode.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 14:09:59 EDT

    WOLips 0.89, Eclipse 2.02, Win2k, WO5.1

    One of the features I'm missing while working in Eclipse is the ability to
    change a component in WOBuilder, and be able to see that change the next
    time I reload the browser.

    Is there a specific way of launching the app that will cause the components
    to be rendered from the project root (and subprojects) rather than from the
    .woa directory? Is there a document out there which details _all_ of the WO
    command line arguments?

    also... is anyone else getting exceptions related to
    NSMacOSRomanStringEncoding? I recieve these every once in a while while
    launching from eclipse, but not from PBWO. I am using the international SDK
    & JRE. Weird stuff.

    thanks!

    _ _ _
    Ian McDougall ian.mcdougal..mode.com