Re: Changes to .wo files while running...

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 15:29:57 EDT

    > One of the features I'm missing while working in Eclipse is the ability to
    > change a component in WOBuilder, and be able to see that change the next
    > time I reload the browser.

    I think it's called quick-turnaround-mode, and I have seen messages about
    when I run the App from ProjectBuilderWO, there must be switch passed in ...
    (which I obviously don't know ...)

    > Is there a specific way of launching the app that will cause the
    components
    > to be rendered from the project root (and subprojects) rather than from
    the
    > .woa directory? Is there a document out there which details _all_ of the
    WO
    > command line arguments?

    If you find the document, make sure you let us know about it.

    > also... is anyone else getting exceptions related to
    > NSMacOSRomanStringEncoding? I recieve these every once in a while while
    > launching from eclipse, but not from PBWO. I am using the international
    SDK
    > & JRE. Weird stuff.

    I used to have those, too. The reason are some of the components in the WO
    Extensions sample/framework. The exceptions can be avoided by adding the
    i18n.jar to the class path (this .jar file is somewhere hidden in the JDK),
    it needs to be added, I think, because Eclipse specifies a bootclasspath.

    Harald