RE: Changes to .wo files while running...

From: Ian McDougall (ian.mcdougal..mode.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 15:39:31 EDT

    > Just a wild guess, didn't try it now:
    > Do you specify -DWORootDirectory? I remember seeing a message upon app
    > startup that Resources will be searched in your project dir instead of
    > the .woa wrapper.

    Thanks for the suggestion, but I seem to have it working now. In case
    anyone's interested, under the arguments tab I have set up:

    Program Arguments:
    -Xrs -DWOLocalRootDirectory="C:/Apple/Local" -DWOUserDirectory="/" -DWORoot
    Directory="C:/Apple"

    and I have the 'Working Directory' set to:

    Workspace: MyWOApp/MyWOApp.woa

    I believe having the proper working directory set up is the key...