New committer - Anjo Krank

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 10:44:54 EDT

    To current WOProject committers:

    I would like to suggest that we give commit rights to Anjo Krank. Anjo was
    one of the first adopters of WOProject that I am aware of, introducing
    WOProject to Wonder team. Anjo made a lot of contributions along the way by
    submitting numerous patches and suggesting lots of cool ideas.

    Recently Anjo created a new set of patches and we thought that the time has
    come for giving real commit rights :-).

    Like before, we need lazy consensus on that. So please cast your vote.

    Here is my +1

    Andrus