Re: error in default.properties

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 00:00:28 EDT

    At 11:54 PM 10/24/2002 -0400, Gavin Eadie wrote:
    >PS: I'm sending these e-mails and not seeing my own messages reflected
    >from the list. Is this normal? ... Gav

    The ObjectStyle server internet connection was down for a few hours - this
    is the reason it happened. I hope now all the messages are delivered.

    HOSTING ON RESIDENTIAL DSL SUCKS !!!!

    I am constantly battling the ISP. We are currently looking for a place to
    collocate, since it is getting ugly lately. So any recommendations of
    free/cheap collocation places are welcomed.

    Andrus