Re: error in default.properties

From: Gavin Eadie (gavi..mich.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 00:01:10 EDT

    At 11:54 PM -0400 10/24/02, Gavin Eadie wrote:
    >PS: I'm sending these e-mails and not seeing my own messages
    >reflected from the list. Is this normal? ... Gav

    ... Ho! I sent three messages to this list this afternoon, and none
    showed up back in my incoming mail, hence my remark above in a
    message sent tonight. Of course tonight's message came back in about
    30 seconds making my comment pointless ... I've resent this
    afternoon's three messages and they too have now been received by the
    list ... ah, e-mail ... gav