Re: building on mac os x ...

From: Anjo Krank (anjo.kran..-online.de)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 06:16:05 EDT

    Am Donnerstag, 24.10.02, um 23:53 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Gavin
    Eadie:

    > Currently, woproject doesn't build 'out of the box' on Mac OS X
    > because of an expectation that NEXT_ROOT be a defined environment
    > variable. I'd rather that the various base paths (like /opt/Apple, or
    > /Library, etc) be determined at run time by ant tasks.
    >
    > I've done this for my builds (but not for woproject itself), and would
    > be happy to contribute this code or work on this aspect of woproject,
    > if nobody else has time or an immediate need ... Gavin

    That'd be great. We could maybe integrate the heuristic into the
    woproject.jar to set some system properties there? Like you get the
    default values for wo.woroot, wo.homeroot and wo.localroot
    automagically if they are not set already?

    Cheers, Anjo