SyBasePlugin

From: Anjo Krank (anjo.kran..-online.de)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 07:39:10 EDT

    All,

    I don't have Sysbase, so I can't verify this, but I'd think that the
    plugin will produce wrong PKs when inheritance and to-one relationships
    are involved...instead to set the counter to the name of the entity's
    external name, you'd need to get to rootEntity().externalName() for
    this to work.

    I'm not 100% sure about this, but I know that I had very obscure errors
    and duplicate records that went away when I fixed this in the
    MysqlPlugIn.

    Cheers, Anjo