Re: building on mac os x ...

From: Gavin Eadie (gavi..mich.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 09:21:28 EST

    At 12:16 PM +0200 10/26/02, Anjo Krank wrote:
    >That'd be great. We could maybe integrate the heuristic into the
    >woproject.jar to set some system properties there? Like you get the
    >default values for wo.woroot, wo.homeroot and wo.localroot
    >automagically if they are not set already?

    ... the heuristic I use (in the build file) is almost exactly the
    same as the one in Wonder's build.xml file. The latter is more
    complete and I'd suggest that for now (until the mechanism can be
    incorporated in the code) that portion of Wonder's build.xml be a
    "standard" part of all woproject builds.