Re: Time to release 0.9.0

From: Markus Nolte (m.nolt..eusta.de)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 10:35:31 EST

    > 1) In the new project wizard when you point out the project content
    > path; that's normally where you want the new project to end up. You
    > could point to an already existing project, but the new project will
    > end up at that path. New WOLips projects always end up at the default
    > location. There needs to be two paths. One that points to the existing
    > project (if there is one) and one that points to where you want the new
    > project.

    okay, I commit that I was too lazy to create another composite, it's now
    part of my TODO list

    > 2) Is 'MyProjectName.proj.src' better than 'src'? Why was this changed?
    > I tried to rename it, but then things stopped working. Maybe it should
    > be called 'java_src' since there are other kinds of source files.

    you can rename the project source folder anyway you like, but the extension
    must be '.src',
    subproject source folders cannot be renamed.

    > 3) Is it possible to have one file show up in many places in the WOLips
    > Navigator? So that you could have all java files in one place, all html
    > files in one, all api ... but also all components, with all five files
    > together, in one place.

    good idea, working on great projects is quite difficult, if you have 15+
    subprojects & components, but all java files
    in one place will be too much.
    I'm thinking of a ProjectBuilder like navigation, but I haven't the
    motivation to implement this, maybe Uli's task ;-)

    Markus