Re: Time to release 0.9.0

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 12:32:31 EST

    Currently I only have three wishes.

    1) The WOLips Navigator doesn't have to do everything. We still have the
    ordinary Navigator, Package Explorer and ... Focus on what is specific
    to WO, and make the view as clean as possible.

    2) Don't store/show anything directly under the project root. Anything
    that there is going to be more than one of should have a collection node
    (folder), and everything else could either be hidden or bundled under
    one node.

    3) I'd like some sort of collective view of components - they're central
    to WO.

    /Anders