[SOLVED] WOGen: generated code won't compile...

From: Ian McDougall (ian.mcdougal..mode.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 14:35:51 EST

    Seems I have an entity in my EO model named EOGenericRecord, which I was
    intending for prototyping purposes as some point in the past.

    So... remove that entity, and all is fine. I stumbled upon this by using
    the original EOGenerator executable to do the class splits, and it avoided
    creating EOGenericRecord.

    Perhaps that's something that should be put into the WOGenerator code?