RE: Time to release 0.9.0

From: Christian Edward Gruber (cgrube..srafil.net)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 16:10:05 EST

    I'm still using 8.8, but what I've done is use the following structure.

    / - project root
    /src/Components (.wo and .api)
    /src/Java (.java files for .wo's and others)
    /src/Test (.java files for junit testing)
    /src/Resources (.eomodels, etc)
    /src/WebServer (you get the idea.)
    /obj (classes)
    /doc
    /doc/api
    /release (project's .woa result)

    If I used sub-projects, I'd probably want to use /projects and have the
    same structure as the above underneath it. I'll adapt to the decided
    upon form, but I find the above extremely convenient, and I only needed
    to re-organize the build.xml file as included.

    Regards,
    Christian.