WOLips feature request

From: Dirk Olmes (dirk.olme..mx.de)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 02:38:06 EST

    Hi,

    first of all: I find WOLips highly addicitive, using an IDE that makes
    you really productive in combination with my favourite framework is a
    very good thing.

    One thing that's annoying though is that you have to remember to stop
    the currently running application when you want ro re-run it. I keep
    forgetting to stop the old app and to make things worse sometimes the
    stop icon in the console view will be just grayed out although there's
    still a process running.

    Could one of the WOLips developers please add functionality that stops
    the currently running app when I re-start it from the run menu please?

    TIA,

    -dirk