Re: Time to release 0.9.0

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 12:23:17 EST

    I've been thinking...

    We need two views instead of the current WOLips Navigator.

    Generally I think that eclipse is missing a Project View (1 project).
    We’re interested in a specific kind of projects – WebObjects projects.
    We should have a WOProject View.

    Then I think we need (or I would like) a WOComponent View. Perhaps
    similar to the current Outline View, but displaying the collective
    information of the 5 files. In the end this view should allow you to
    refactor, not only the java code, but bindings, api ...

    The 3 points below still apply.

    What do you think?

    /Anders