Re: WOLips feature request

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heCo.de)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 13:35:28 EST

    Why are you guys still stopping and starting applications, I wonder ...
    using JDK1.4 it is possible to have the changed code be replaced inside the
    running application ... or am I the only one using 1.4? (Okay, I'm currently
    not using WOLips, so I don't really know if that works with the current
    release.)

    Harald