WOLips and frameworks

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 12:58:09 EST

    Hi,

    When I create a WOLips framework I get Application, DirectAction and
    Session classes as well as a Main component - just as if I had created
    a WOLips application. Looking inside wo_project_templates.xml I guess
    this was not intended...

    I have one WOLips framework and one WOLips application. The most
    natural way to use the framework in the application would be to include
    the framework in the application's project build path. This would give
    me access to classes and resources. Is this supposed work now/ever?

    /Anders

    Java1.3.1 OSX.2.2 eclipse2.1(M3) WO5.1.3 WOLips0.9.1