newbe question

From: Denis Nikitin (dn..hasa.demon.co.uk)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 16:29:44 EST

    Hi all
    First of all I am very excited about possibility to do WO development on
    my beloved Linux and
    do not even boot into windows anymore.
    I've just downloaded Eclipse 2.02 & WOLips 0.9.1 and trying to use it on
    RedHat 8.0 with SUN
    jdk 1.4.1.
    I've done all the necessary changes like replaced ant.jar and
    jakarta-ant-1.4.1-optional.jar on to appropriate files from ant 1.5.1
    distribution.
    When I start Eclipse and trying to create new WO Application project I
    always got
    java.lang.NullPointerException and cannot move any further.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance
    Denis.