Re: build.xml can't find wobuild.properties

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..ssense.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 07:09:29 EST

    Hi Anders,

    Just restart Eclipse :-)

    The idea of this file is to resolve the problems related to NEXT_ROOT.
    - it takes a long time to resolve it
    - it pops up a window on windows

    To get rid of it WOLips/WOProject writes this file.

    If we store this file under ~/Library the NEXT_ROOT has to be resolved
    to get NEXT_ROOT :-)

    May be we can add something to the preferences page, so you can put it
    where you want. I have no idea how to put this in the build.xml.

    Ulrich
    (This thread is now public.)