Re: build.xml can't find wobuild.properties

From: Dirk Olmes (dirk.olme..mx.de)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 08:06:34 EST

    >>> To get rid of it WOLips/WOProject writes this file.
    >>>
    >>> If we store this file under ~/Library the NEXT_ROOT has to be resolved
    >>> to get NEXT_ROOT :-)
    >>
    >> Why that? Wouldn't you get it via System.getProperty("user.home") +
    >> File.separator + "Library" ???
    >
    > is there a folder Library in the user home on
    > windows/solaris/linux.....?

    Well, on my machine (Win2k) yes. I'm currently running WO tools here and
    e.g. if you want to remap ProjectBuilder's keybindings you'll have to put the
    definitions file in ~/Library/KeyBindings.....

    On our solaris deployment machine here we deploy Apps/Frameworks into
    ~/Library as well so there's also a chance that these directories exist.

    Maybe that's no good style but couldn't you just create that directory if it
    wasn't already there?

    I still don't understand why you need to resolve NEXT_ROOT in order to find
    ~/Library/woproject.properties ...

    -dirk (this time from the correct eMail address so the list will receive
    this post, too)