WOLips 0.9.2 and status + WOProject/WOLips success stories

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..ssense.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 03:27:44 EST

    Hi,

    in the last month there was a lot of feedback and I would like to say
    thank you.

    WOLips0.9.2 will be released next week.
    - 1.4.1 compatible
    - wobuild.properties stored under user.home/Library
    - the readme and install docs are now in the root folder of the dist
    and not in the wolips plugin
    - per default the build of wo products is disabled, this can be changed
    in the preferences and the wolips perspective
    - the popup is back
    - and may be some surprises :-)

    Any feature requests for 0.9.3?

    On the wishlist we have:
    - wo view(I will set up a draft for it.)
    - eclipse independent build.xml(launch the ant script from the
    commandline)
    - import wizards(improve the current stuff, this will be done by Markus)
    - handle packages on import
    - handle .lproj folder on import
    - add WO icon to the WOApplication
    - dynamically resolve the src folder
    - add a field to the project wizards to enter the src folder name
    - add a field to the app wizard to enter the package for the java
    classes(Main, App...)
    - add a field to the component wizard to add the package for the
    component
    - launch/debug wizard to add woarguments

    Feel free to apply for a job. Suggestions are welcome.

    We would like to set up a page with success stories. Send a short brief
    with info about your project and we will add it to the list.
    May be something like that:
    I'm developing with PB and my partner with PBX and it was like
    beep/beep/beep. Whenever I checked something into CVS my partner was
    unable to see my work. Half of my files were missing. And it was like
    hmmmm. And it was really good work...........

    Okay :-) a short brief about your platforms and how WOProject/WOLips
    helped you will be fine.

    Best regards

    Ulrich