Re: WOLips build of WO products

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 15:22:36 EST

    I agree, except that it can’t always stay turned off.

    In the preferences you should be able to specify where you want the
    build results to end up. I would prefer
    C:\Apple\Local\Library\Frameworks and
    C:\Apple\Local\Library\WebObjects\Applications before the current
    location inside the eclipse workspace.

    The option to turn Build after JavaBuild on/off should remain. Currently
    the only way to link frameworks to an application is by adding the
    framework’s jar file to the application build path (adding the project
    does not work). If I’ve done this, I want that jar file to be updated
    continuously. So I need to be able to turn that option on.

    The two buttons in the WOLips perspective toolbar (-/+ or on/off) should
    be replaced with one button that simply is “build now” (install now).

    /Anders