Re: Eclipse on OSX - setting a different workspace?

From: Geoff Hopson (ghopso..ac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 17:38:51 EST

    Thanks for that. I had played with this file, but it means that other
    users on the system would share the same workspace, and when I upgrade
    Eclipse, I have to do this again. I guess in the meantime this will
    have to do.

    For once I am envious of Windows users, where they can set the target
    of a shortcut. Told you I was having a bad day :-)

    Thanks again - you are a star for developing WOLips for the rest of us.

    Geoff