Resources and CustomInfo.plist problems

From: Sascha Ohliger (sascha27..mx.de)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 07:54:58 EST

    Hi,

    this is the first time I'm posting in this group, so hello to everyone.

    I am converting a whole project structure of several frameworks and
    applications into eclipse and WOLips and its really cool.

    Now I have trouble with the CustomInfo.plist as we have used it to store
    initialization infos.
    In the generated Info.plist (in the compiled woa or framework directories)
    there are only the WebObjects specific keys but none of mine.
    Do you have any solutions?

    How can I put files in the resources folder with WOLips?

    Thanks and bye

    Sascha